Triaxiom Security is an information security firm that specializes in penetration testing and strategic security consulting. Based out of Charlotte, NC, we’re a team of creative and collaborative individuals dedicated to providing top-of-the-line security services to our customers of all sizes and across all industries throughout the United States. At Triaxiom we provide a myriad of security assessments and audits to secure our clients ranging from Wall Street financial institutions to Fortune-300 retail giants to Silicon Valley startups. We protect our clients by finding vulnerabilities and helping them resolve them before attackers can exploit them. We are looking for a junior penetration tester to join our team!
Triaxiom offers competitive salary, generous benefits, flexible schedules, and negotiable travel. If you’re looking for opportunities to grow professionally, this is the place. You will have the ability to perform all types of penetration tests for clients of all sizes across every vertical.
By joining our team, you will immediately start making a difference securing a wide range of organizations throughout the U.S. While every penetration tester will have their strengths and weaknesses, we think it is important for you to learn and grow and be qualified to perform all types of tests. Because of that, you will never be bored. One week you may be performing a social engineering engagement for a major health insurance provider, and the next you may be performing an internal penetration test for an offshore oil rig. Some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Perform security assessments and penetration testing projects
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities to quantify risk to an organization
- Develop mitigation strategies for keeping our clients safe
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations
- Improve tradecraft, techniques, and tooling
- Located in or willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of security fundamentals and common vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top Ten)
- Network and web-related protocol knowledge (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSEC, HTTP/S, routing protocols)
- BS in computer science, engineering, info systems, physics, or mathematics
- Previous IT or information security experience desired
- IT/InfoSec certifications (i.e. OSCP, CISSP, C|EH, Sec+)
- Scripting/Programming skills
Looking for a rewarding job? Trying to find a way into penetration testing? Our junior penetration tester role might be perfect for you. If you are interested, reach out to us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.