We Partner With You To Reach Your Security Goals
At Triaxiom Security, we specialize in penetration testing. Our engineers have industry-recognized certifications and a wealth of experience performing penetration tests for Fortune 500 companies, small start-ups, and everything in between.
API Penetration Test
The goal of the engineer performing this assessment is to comprehensively review your API for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and exploit any vulnerability that may allow the engineer to bypass security controls.
Some of the questions this test will answer include:
- Can an attacker see other user’s data?
- Is it possible to gain access to the underlying server or database through the API endpoints?
- Does the API disclose any sensitive information?
Our API Penetration Testing includes:
- Method and parameter fuzzing
- Injection attacks, such as SQLi, XSS, XPath, Command
- Authentication bypass and privilege escalation attempts
- Authorization testing to assess the security of data in multi-tenant configurations including:
- Direct object references
- Client or user impersonation
- Authorization bypass
- Information leakage between clients
- Analyzing headers and error messages for information disclosure
- Identification of unnecessary information returned or data leakage
- Analysis of server-level transport encryption for security best practice